Monday, May 15, 2006

when talking to the seniors last year the one thing they all said was that it went super fast, and was over before they knew it. Y'know it really wasnt. I mean its been a blast, it really has been an awesomely fun school year, but the retreat? that was FOREVER ago!!! I think it all turned out different that i expected. Many things way better, but some- just different. i made friends, or strenghted friendships with a lot of really fun people who i'd have never thought i would, and i hope i never forget all my friends from highschool. I hate how they say highschool friendships dont last....boo hoo.
Jr/Sr was fun. Honestly my social-o-meter was beyond full, and i was going through withdrawl from lack of reading, but really it was a whole lot more fun that i'd expected, especially the banquet. Our wonderful class, being the complaigners we are led me to believe that the actually banquet would be really boring. But instead it was super fun. I love meg and tyler, they're so fun and so cute together (as is jared and adrienne)!!!!!

I still have mixed feelings about the comming summer and year. YES, YES! i'll no longer be a highschool student. WOOHOO, but that means i hafta be responsible for myself, no same familiar school and friends. (tear...) i dont know. The story of my life this past month has been to push all thought of the future out of my mind. It'll come when it comes, and i want to enjoy the moment.....See where it gets me.

5 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger MEC said...

I love you Tirz!
I know what you mean about the social-o-meter, I was definately glad to see Tyler and not have to deal w/ all of you!
Hee, hee, I love the majority of my class. .

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Roberto said...

Run from the past. It stinks.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger turza said...

rob i'm totally there with you even though too often my thoughts are caught reminiscing...
james that's about the most depressing thing i've ever heard you say.
oh my. I cant count the number of people who've been restating that hideous name! and just when it was FINALLY (after 3 long years) dying.

 
At 2:43 AM, Blogger MEC said...

I corrected P.Leffew Tirz, and James, WHATEVER! I don't want to let that happen, give me an e-mail and I'll randomly vent to you, (its true, I don't stay on subject very well and ramble a lot!)

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger turza said...

awwwww jenni! if you were a man i'd marry you!!!:) Yes Meg's gonna die if she doesnt have someone to vent to OFTEN ;) hee, hee. but so do i, so we're here for each other! Meg i'd marry you too if you were a guy, but then Tyler wouldnt be to happy. No wait but Tyler's a guy too! So i guess its a good thing we're all girls! (thats just too confusing.....)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home