Saturday, April 22, 2006

sleep glorious sleep.....

im so tired, that once again i find myself stalling so as to avoid starting my mountain of homework. papers, problems, worksheets, flowers, take home tests, to name a few.

I was so tired driving home to day i didnt really brake much, but i didnt go that fast easier i just kinda kept my foot the the same position and used the hand that was not on the wheel to hold an eyelid open. A retired dancer came up from indy for rehearsal to coach us on "Paquita". She was good but really picky. i even knew this cuz ive trained with her before, so i brought an extra granola bar, but still im wiped.I just wanna curl up with a book.... sigh

Last night i think i woke up Meg's parents at like 11:30, sorry.....its Aaron's and Robbie's faults for running out of the woods and scaring me. (i screamed really loud). I also lay on the hood of my car with meg and looked at the stars.... i like stars.
OK so im a warewolf now, or so says Kirby Cotterman (Tyler's little brother), i'm cool but im a warewolf......

6 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Sage said...

silly Liken... sounds fun. raar

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Matt Harmless said...

There is no use avoiding it... It will just catch up with you anyway.

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger turza said...

ha, ha, thanks a bunch, i've been trying to hide my secret identity but i guess it didnt work!

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger MEC said...

Tirz, you're soo hairy!! Poor Kirby!!(hee, hee) Such odd conversations, I can't believe you repeated what I thought you said about the 'stick' out loud, I feel soo bad

geesh, what fun a group of girls can have talking about absolutely nothing

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger Roberto said...

Turzit the Werewolf. Hee hee.

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger MEC said...

You've probably scarred Kirby for life

 

Post a Comment

<< Home