Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Bloody fingers

i took a two day break to be a good girl and do important things like studying for physics and sewing my tutu for the spring show.....i've discovered that sewing tutu's is not for the faint of heart. I have spilt more than a few drops of blood over it. i have measured endless yards of tule. (you'd never believe how much fabric goes into one tutu) and it hurts your legs and arms to sew it cuz you have to hold it between your knees and hand sew it which means scratches from the stiff tule and sore back, neck and legs!

Anywho, im really not meaning to complain. I'm glad senior thesis is over, i didnt spend nearly as much time as i should have on it. ANd as long as i fit in my spanish play costume, and remember most of my lines, im maintaining a good adittude (relatively) about the whole deal.

I finally saw braveheart. It was pretty good. Granted it would have been better if the tracking hadnt gotten off periodically throughout...but i especially liked the parts in relation to his wife. i was so mad when they killed her. But i liked his smooth way of proposing to her. it was pretty smooth. THough i thought she was much much prettier than he is good looking. i mean the whole dread locks deal? maybe not. He was cuter as a little boy!

I should go to bed, but lets see: things to be thankful of for tomorrow:
1) i get to see all my friends
2) i get to learn lots of cool stuff
3)i have a family and teachers who love me
4) i get to get new pointe shoes (finally....and i have no blisters to speak of)
5) i only have to take 2 finals as long as i keep and A in my other classes, and accounting final doesnt count cuz we're doing it now.

5 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger turza said...

huzzah it worked!

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger Roberto said...

Braveheart Rocks.
Sewing tutus is hard (trust me).
The Spanish play is almost over, because it is now 11:22 on the day of doom.

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger turza said...

its now 12:26 on the day of doom as well.....doom doom. yay for
sewing tutus!

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Sage said...

I need prayer.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger MEC said...

Prayer, for Jef, OK!
Tirz, sigh I love you!! Article project right now and I've spend nine and a half hours on it since yesterday and I'm not done yet, but I think my neck and back are going to be frozen in position for the next week.

If you're not the one. . . .(hee hee)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home