Friday, April 14, 2006

I HATE SUMMER

i hate humidity!!!! it makes me so angry! i dont do anything and im sweating and i hate the feeling. I like to work hard in order to sweat, not sit around and then you have to take fifteen showers a day just to feel clean. I hate summer. it too makes me angry. (we have common theme here) working is just getting up early to count down the hours until the days over and you can go home and take a shower. Vacations with family are frustrating highlighted by some fun times, and my favorite parts of the summer namely ballet camp and missions trips have been eliminated. So i look to summer as a empty pit of boredom and it makes me want to cry. Yeh i want to graduate just as much as the next senior, but i just want summer to be over.

There's not even a point in trying to look good in the summer cuz you're hair's just going to get frizzy and you'll sweat and smell and GRRRRRR!

The cast party was alright. A few too many people and sweat glands per square inch but still enjoyable none the less. Give a shout out to James for 'crashing it' as was so long contemplated. :) even though i didnt see much of him, anywho i had no desire whatsoever to see the play again. UGGH, i hate watching myself, hearing myself it makes me want to gag! Dance, sing, act, play an intrument, anything i just cant stand it. gross.

sigh. im in a really pessimistic moode, probably due to the weather. I cant think of a single thing to look forward to except the senior trip. but that will be over soon and after that i literally cant think of a single thing at all to look forward to except maybe moving out of the house. I know im being selfish and self centered and complaigning but i honestly dont care right about now.

Well maybe doing homework will cheer me up?
(if you can smell the sarcasm oozing out of that statement you're an idiot).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home