Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Tirzah's in love. or in pain?

Woops, i decided to 'moderate comments' which means that they have to go through your email, and so i changed it back. (i was a little over-worried about a certain spam....). Anywho comment away, s'all good!

I'm addicted to Jack Johnson now! My friend Chelsea got Jennifer and i hooked on him, and Jenn just burned me a CD ( i know i know, burning is wrong... blah, blah). But i'm in love with his music. Its so soothing!

Speaking of in love. i'm in love with this whole sleeping in deal. YAY!!!! and no homework! the only thing that would make me more happy would be if my toe would heal really fast! I was doing my variation from Paquita, and in one part, i fell off my raw toes, and it hurt extra bad so i just stopped, mid-turn and screamed/grunted in pain. And then kept right on turning and biting my lips. oh well. I guess the screaming is good for me to practice since i need to scream when a wild animal attacks me in the spanish play ( i think). Who the wild animal is to be is so far uncertain. So let's take a poll. Vote for your choice of 'animal' to chew my foot (gross, you dont want to go there, trust me!) and attack me.

1) Stephen Thomas (Rebecca and Chris's 6th grade bro)
2) J.P Logan
3) Mrs. Peacock

or pick someone else.

5 Comments:

At 2:28 AM, Blogger MEC said...

I didn't know James blogs!

We prop people think that we should have an 'animal' chase you, then run offstage and we can throw on a stuffed animal that Joe won't struggle too much to lift over his head
like, no?

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger turza said...

As long as there's no one biting my feet! But it's Robbie and CHris who kill the animal, not Joe...

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger kiwi said...

you got a job at Logan's? kewl! the question is who gets the car? i think i should get it b/c my job is further from home than yours...j/k! have fun with the spanish play...make sure someone tapes it cause i want to see it. and who is this Jack Johnson guy? i haven't heard him before. talk to ya later chica!

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger julio said...

#2 JP.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Sage said...

what about a wild animal. btw... poetry will come soon, promise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home