Monday, March 20, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Here's a shout out to Robbie Summer: it's his birthday on SATURDAY! Rumors are he wants a girlfriend for his birthday so if you're reading this and you're female, ask him out on saturday when you attend or perform in the school play!

(if you're not female, ask him out anyways for the heck of it).

I guess he doesnt need anything else... i mean what else does a guy need who's a genius, is rich, and talented? Maybe some duck tape to keep his mouth shut!

i call giving him duck tape, cuz i hafta force myself to fall in love with him in the spanish play. I mean gosh! Since he couldnt get me to marry him in Fiddler on the Roof, i guess he decided he'd better try again, and this time in spanish! Well, what can i say, i guess i'm just a sucker for foreign guys..?...:)



Am i a babbling idiot? No, dont answer that question. But I sure felt like one today when i met JamesMark Paddock's mother. There was kind of an awkward silence so i just rambled on for a while, hoping that i didnt sound as dumb as i felt. Oh well! And dont anyone dare call it diarreah of the mouth cuz that's SOOOO GROSS!

OK speaking of rambling on, i'm gonna stop now. g'night all! I'm gonna do a snow dance!

*******************************all done!

6 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I like birthdays. Cake. Ice cream. Popcorn. (and stealing little kid's presents--right Tirzah? hehe) And what is this I hear about you babbling on? Talking a lot? In non-ending amounts? SHOCKING. that's all I can say.
Oh--and if you get around to ducktaping Robbie's mouth, give me a call. I've discovered a strange sense of satisfaction in ducktaping helpless people--Ask Tyler Borgman.

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Bloomington.Boiler said...

actually i miss those anatomy tests so much - I got A's on those. I'm prayin g for 70's now. hahaha

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger turza said...

ha, ha. i realized that we'll actually be doing the same thing as fiddler for the spanish play in that i like Chris and he likes me and Robbie likes me anyway...:)

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Mae said...

well, a girlfriend is a little hard to get. I'd volunteer but for some reason I don't see that going very well. maybe charissa leake is off her sixth bf and is ready for a real challenge. although, Robbie is SO much too good for that. you met james' mom? sounds cool. :)

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger kiwi said...

hey tirz! i'm coming home on friday...i look forward to watching fiddler! catch ya soon sis'!

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Roberto said...

No one asked me if you could put this on your blog....I don't remember wanting that to be public knowledge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home