Thursday, February 16, 2006

OK, so i'm officially anorexic!

Alright guys, i must be sick/dying cuz i wasn't hungry hardly AT ALL today. OK so y-day i didn't really eat dinner because i was so busy studying for the physics quiz of doom (i didn't even get home till after 9:30pm), and so when i woke up this morning i was picturing my usual delicious mountain of cereal. But when i finnished eating an apple i wasn't hungry!

And then i had the chocolate donut after reader's theatre practice.... not really a donut actually.

And at lunch, i brought cereal and milk thinking i'd want to eat it then, but nope after eating an orange i desired no more.

And after school, Mr. Sagendorf summoned me into his room (only the good Lord knows when you'll leave after you start talking with him). And he tempted me with a rasbery and nut sweet thing-y which was actually really good, but i suspected at first was maybe drugged, but all turned out fine when James saved me from eternal condemnation (JK) and was ladden with coffee cake, which i did eat and was pretty good.

So then by the time i got home, i had all of 10 minutes before i left again for ballet, and i hate dancing on a fun stomach so i just left but not before i recieved the whole, you must eat SOMETHING, take this, take that.

I have since returned home and still lack hunger.

So, i've fallen into the dancer stereo type and will be anorexic from now on....JK.

ANywho just thought i'd share with you a small window into some of the WIERDNESS that's been going on in my life right now. I just wanna graduate in peace!!!!!!!

8 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger Roberto said...

I struggle with anorexia. I lost -45 pounds.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger turza said...

ha,ha... so ok that's 'full' stomach. And joe had better not...
Robbie, you and me buddy need to attend a 'i-need-to-eat-more conference'. glad to know you'll be there for me emily when i need couseling!

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger MEC said...

Tirz need counsiling about eating? Right? Maybe your like me and God just decided to grant a prayer (or give you a curse) and make you buy an entire new wordrobe of pants

hee hee hee hee
I'll take you to Buck Creek Pizza where due to their incredible pizza you will gain fifteen pounds!!!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Luke said...

I was anorexic once...

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger kiwi said...

Turza darling, i totally understand having no appetite. that's basically how my senior year was too. but everything changes in college have no fear. in fact tonight we're going out to eat at IHOP...girls night out. can't wait to see ya on Sunday!!!!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Roberto said...

Notice, I lost negative 45 pounds. Math 101. That means i gained 45 pounds. You simple-minded fools.

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger turza said...

Luke you skinny boy!

Robbie of course i realized that you meant: gained fifteen lbs. I understood completely and therefore felt no need to make sure i understood. you simpleton. :)

can't wait to see ya too! we have so much to talk about!!!

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger julio said...

it took a life threatening illness for me to loose 25+lbs, but i loose and gain 5 lbs daily.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home