Thursday, October 13, 2005

10 years ago: I was 7, oh geez, i don't remember...I was homeschooled, had frizzy hair way past my butt, i ran around barefoot in the woods of our neighborhood. I went to sunday school with only Rebecca Thomas and all the boys..goodtimes

5 years ago: I was 12, was that 7th grade? I was still homeschooled. I had a massive crush on Alex Blake, as just about every one knows. I'm not sure if a whole lot had changed. I starting taking like 2 classes at Faith in 8th grade. And I saw Adam Butram again after not having seen him since like 10 years before that, when he was fat and a dork.. :)
1 year ago: I was 16, a junior. I think i was about ready for my life to end, and waiting to die and go to heaven. (not really i just can't remember any of that). i think i had a hate list, oh wait no that was soph. year. I don't know. I was still waiting for sweet 16 to claim it's reward, but i'm still waiting and sweet 16 has turned into bitter 17...
Yesterday: I went to highschool like the loser that i am, i gave my spanish speech but was really mad cuz the ending was ruined by a stupid fire drill. We sang dumb songs in choir, and the only releif I found was in dancing. Amazing what it does for the soundness of the soul, and mind as well as body. I got home, was overjoyed to not have to do homework till all hours of the night, but stayed up late reading anyway..

5 songs I know all the words to: Casting crowns: who am I? Josh Groban: ay, si vovieras a mi, Phantom of the Opera's: think of me, wishing you were somehow here and music of the night (and all the rest actually)
5 things I would do with 100 million dollars: Pay for college in like California, buy myself a red convertible impala, deposit some in savings, Take my sisters shopping, give my parents a much deserved vacation in hawaii.
5 places I would run away to: Oh about anywhere but here! Spain, France, England, Ireland, Australia, Colombia, Peru! I don't care!
5 things I would never wear: a 'man belt' (gross), I don't know..
5 favorite tv shows: don't really watch tv
5 bad habits: of mine? i'm not telling. One's that i can't stand? people looking over my shoulder, lazyness, stupidity and that basically covers em all
5 biggest joys: Dancing, dancing, dancing, dancing and sleeping
5 favorite toys: computer, uh cd player? i don't have any good toys..

8 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger kiwi said...

Hey Tirz!
how thoughtful of you to take Nish and i shopping. when you're rich and famous i'll remind you of that! lol! i'm sorry to hear about your spanish speech...at least you don't have to take midterms! Enjoy being a senior b/c it doesn't last long! luv ya! ~kiwi

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger julio said...

so when you say,

"I had a massive crush on Alex Blake, as just about every one knows. I'm not sure if a whole lot has changed."

do you think you need to reword that or is that what you ment to say???

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger turza said...

Ahhh! Yes that didn't come out right! I meant about myself changing like physically or something... i don't remember, i was tired, or something... Yeh, K, that's a big IF i get rich and famous!

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger yoshi said...

so tell me tirzah, whats a man belt?

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger yoshi said...

notice - this just in: this blog should be updated or deleted.

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger julio said...

this blog is dead

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Roberto said...

POST SOMETHING DANG IT!!!

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger julio said...

kay tirzah,, you ever post something again ill think about putting your link back up. but as for now,,,,

the tribe has spoken.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home