Saturday, July 02, 2005

Guys in tights

Hey, I've been at ballet camp all week and will be all next week too. (I told you that Joe).

It's been a blast! My room mates are awesome! I mean with who else could I spend the whole day dancing (10 am to 5 pm) then come home, eat, watch a movie about dancers, watch a ballet on tape and go through choreography from that day!!! its great!

My least favorite class is partnering. Yes that is when we dance with guys holding and lifting us. My partner is Ian. He has thick ugly hair, he can't grow a beard, he has the biggest ego (yes even bigger than Joel Benson's and Joe's). And his breath smells SOOO bad. He keeps getting mad at me for not bending my legs enough before jumping, and when he gets all in my face all I can think is 'you need a breath mint'!

Actually the girls there aren't anorexic. It's a common misconception that that the girls are all anorexic and the guys: gay (not true!!). Real men don't lift weights they lift women. Actually most of the girls eat quite healthfully. By most i mean not the bulemic girl. She's so gross. On Thurs. she ate 3 heapingly huge servings of dessert and then went to go worship the porcelin throne, if you know what I mean. And today we got back from class and they all decided to order pizza since all that was there were bagels and muffins and fruit. Well she ate two whole huge bagels, a muffin and two peaches!! and planed on eating three pieces of pizza! Bulemia is so horrible, and so bad for you!! It makes me so sad...
It's like my room mate Hailey says: just listen to your body. If you're hungry, eat! if not, don't! It you want a peice of cake, eat a piece of cake. (this girl has a nice slim 'dancers body').

Luv ya all, and keep taggin'

14 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger yoshi said...

hey now, be nice.

about the real men lifting girls thing...not going there...i'll leave it to your imagination...

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger julio said...

biting my tounge as well.

although i do know that most dancers need to eat a whole lot more than other people,, so i can imgine that bulemia wouldnt be that common.

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger turza said...

OMG! I hate you Joe!! and you too Julio, you ought to be ashamed of yourself!! JK
Actually Emily was the first bulemic girl i've met, but actually most dancers eat quite little for the amount of exercise they do. (Yes, i'm the exception to the rule, which is why i'm a 'fatty').
C-y'all next week!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Nata said...

Forgive the missionary kid but...
I'm lost. can I ask what bulemia is? and... the porcelin throne? oh wait! i think I get it! Never mind!!!

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger yoshi said...

think happy thoughts, dearest tirzah. happy thoughts. you should be proud that my tounge doth bleed from restraint. as well as for jared. nice words are in order, not condemnation.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger julio said...

if what joe is saying is, we dont deserve the little "hate" speech,, i agree with him whole heartedly

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger yoshi said...

yeah, thats pretty much what i'm saying, among other things, like there are certain things that just should not be said, tirzah. you leave the coridors of the imagination wide open when you make comments like that. not wise at all, little padawan.

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger julio said...

again,, if im thinking the same thing he is, then, what he said!

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger DisplayName said...

tirzah-- guess what.... i'm taking calc with you next year!!! oh such fun!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger yoshi said...

hey, guess what? i don't have to take a math class for the rest of my life! beat that!

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger turza said...

Nata: Bulemia is when people eat and then stick their finger partially down their throat so that they'll throw up what they just ate. It's incredibly selfish and wasteful, and saddens me.
...and btw the porcelin throne if you couldn't guess, is the toilet.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger turza said...

and yay for steph taking calculus with me! Woo hoo! and yay Joe for not taking calculus with me! woo hoo! JK, i'll miss not yelling at you to shut up and pay attention. :)

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger DisplayName said...

hahaha! We will have fun--but it will definitely be different taking calc from Callan instead of Toth. Joe, I shall miss your dry, sarcastic, and always math-related approach to anything to do with Mrs. Toth and her class........ :)

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger yoshi said...

if she would have let me sleep, there wouldn't have been any problems, except with my grade. but that was gonna happen anyway. i suck at math.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home