Tuesday, May 03, 2005

tagged!

If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a llama-rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a service member...
If I could be a photographer...
If I could be a philanthropist...
If I could be a rap artist...
If I could be a child actor...
If I could be a secret agent...
If I could be a comedian/comedienne...
If I could be a priest...
If I could be a radio announcer...
If I could be a phlebotomist...
If I could be a pet store owner...
If I could be a computer programmer...
If I could be a police officer...

If i could be a chef i'd cook all sorts of gormet meals for famous people and make them all rediculously fat!

If i could be a lawyer i'd get so good that i'd be able to beat adam butram!

if I could be a priest, i'd make all the catholics pay to confess to me, and then hand them out 'free' tickets to purgatory. JK

if i could be a pet store owner i'd buy all the animals that were supposed to put to sleep and let them run free in my house cuz i always feel sorry for the ones locked up.

if i could be a gardener i'd invent a hybrid of plant that grew pizza on trees.

everyone's been tagged already!
...except:
Will Teat- willteat.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger julio said...

never, never get a pet from a pet store in the mall. unless youre talking mice and snakes. by the time theyre bought, theyve been couped up forever and are mean and will attack childeren. just like the one in joes blog.
ilikebatman.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home