Friday, November 12, 2004

The evidence was undeniable...

The evidence was undeniable. I was caught. I had managed for the past week to get away with a few minor dress code faults, but today was judgement day. Even as I walked into school I could feel the distain of hundreds of girl's eyes on me. It THEY couldn't get away with it, neither could I! -or so they thought.
Well, lets rewind. I woke up this morning, from a nightmare that I had been told to leave the ballet company and never return. Consequentially I woke up in a sweat thinking it was Saturday. My mind was so preoccupied that I didn't think about it as i pulled on jeans, a cami, t-shirt, hoodie, and ....FLIP FLOPS! I looked at the clock. 7:35. OH NO! It all came back to me that it was indeed a Friday, so I ran down stairs and into the car and drove at top speed to school.
Backpack? check, I had left it in my car. Hair? NO! I felt my head in horror to realize that it was in a bun! Desperatley i tried to rearrange it, feeling guiltier by the moment. I dragged my feet along with me to my homeroom seat.
"what were you thinking?" I could see it on all their faces. "she's wearing JEANS, a HOODIE, FLIP FLOPS and NO HOSE! (gasp)
7th grade....keep stalling, keep stalling
8th grade... hope YOU have a wonderful day
9th grade...my hands were shaking
10th grade... oh,no...
Juniors! THis was it, I don't know how I made it down the steps. GOD I need a miracle here!
Then it came, just like that.
All the lights went out..........stillness
Then.....pandemonium!
"Students" Mr. grass's voice rang out. "There has been an unexpected power outage.....(content deleted out of length and boredomness) .... please return home."
joyful tears filled my eyes. THANK YOU LORD!

...this was fictional story for extra credit use only, none of it is true...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home