Tuesday, October 12, 2004

My Favorite Bible Character...

I don't think I've ever really thought about my favorite bible character before. I love hearing the stories of many of them, but I've never really chosen one as a 'favorite'. I'll never tire of hearing the story of Joseph and how he did what was right even when he was put in jail for it. I also enjoy the story of Jacob. Even a man so decietful, was used for God's purposes. I also love the how God used Mary Magdallene, although she had been such a sinner. It's so easy to look back on all the great bible stories and say, well because God talked to them in person, it must have been easier to obey him, or because I know the ending of the story, I think, of course I would have responded the right way and rejoiced always in God even in jail, but in reality I probably would have struggled, w/o knowing what God's plan was, and I have the bible. I don't have to rely on dreams etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home