Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Three things...

If I could only pick three things to have with me on a deserted island (which would hopefully be located in the Caribbean), a must have would be a yaht. This would be very helpful to do such things such as: return to Florida. The yaht would be brand new, complete with deck for lying out on, a small refrigerator, and what ever else standard yahts should have. I'm also assuming here that the yaht comes complete with sufficient gasoline, and a complete instruction manual of how to work it. If not, I think I would appreciate having my daddy there because he is smart and could probably figure out how it works. He is also tall and would be a great help to me to gather coconuts and other tropical fruits from the island, which would be found in an abundance, of course. The third thing I would really like to have would be a good book to read. It would have to be a very long one to last me all the way from my island out in the Caribbean to Florida. I think, that with all these three things available, my getting stuck on an island, would be more of a vacation! Hope I brought a swim suit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home