Monday, June 28, 2004

Guess who's back!

....back again!... Hey to all my friends who read this (namely: Emily. You rock!). I wanted to go to church last night to see y'all but the flight from Chicago to Indy got canceled, so that meant a four hour trip by limo down to Indy to pick up the van and return here to good 'ol Lafayette!
y'know: as great as summer is, sometimes I just hate it cuz its full (for me) of selfish discontentment. School ends, i don't want it to. I go on vacation, I dont really want to, I come back, and I dont really want to. Dont get me wrong. I luv y'all, but only now do i realize what an awesome vacation it was and I miss it. ( that and the fact that I realize you all will leave 4 smite soon and I have to work in the freakin' corn!).
Thankfully two weeks out of corn season will be spent in Indy at a ballet camp, which is really cool except I haven't taken a class since, oh the middle of may, and dancers are all expected to be skinny minnies and bendy wendys. So now I'm gonna say farewell and get off my lazy bum and see what I can do about the extra vacation pounds! :)

1 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger turza said...

Hey Emily! I think we've caught up on pretty much all. Have fun in the Bahamas and don't get too tan! And don't murder anyone! I love you ALL. :) School's gonna start before we know it AHHHH! We're Juniors, but its even scarier that my sis's class are Seniors!!! Well I hope that we can hang out before school starts! Hasta Chow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home