Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Will I ever make it.....

Will I ever make it to the end of the year? Sometimes I think not. I'm sure the purpose of this is to get us to be motivated to end the year well, but.... and honestly we all have those days when we don't care. -about anything. This whole week has been an 'i-don't-care' week. I don't care what I look like, I don't care what anyone thinks about me and I don't care how I do in school. I know this is selfish and I really do care, just not right now. When my report card comes in, I will care. When my parets are upset with me, I will care. I just need to use that motivation to care NOW. (not working).
But just so you know that I do care about some things: I care about the school play. It has been alot of fun and I cared enough about it last night to spend a good (long) hour to rip stich-by-stich the tuck in a costume for the play, just so it would be long enough. I also care enough about the play to read through the entire series to get an idea about my character and the story, but also because it is a very good series. I won't say anything about memorizing my lines, but the bottom line is (ha,ha) that I DO care about something.
So there is my motivation and I WILL make it through the rest of the school year! ....I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home