Monday, May 03, 2004

Teacher Appreciation Week

I am so bored! I have WAY too much time on my hands, esp. after a stressful/long weekend of ballet performances. And so here is my honest opinion of some of my teachers....

Mrs. Hume: Is so cool. She helps bible quiz have a comfortable, fun but good atmosphere. We have such great fun in that class.

Mr. Harmless: Is very good. Not just cuz i'm more of a 'math' person than say science, but he makes math, interesting, relevant, and we have lots of fun in class as well as being able to learn alot.

Ms. Weibe: doesn't get appreciated nearly enough, but is SOOOOO GOOD. She must be so stressed out, and our class certainly doesn' t help, but she makes English interesting (and that is a hard feat!), we have fun, and really do learn a LOT!

Mr. Johns: I must say there have been times when I have thought him a little unfair (when teaching BQ, making seating charts, and grading tests), but he is a good teacher and I am able to find history interesting enough. We do the craziest things in that class, and I have enough memories to last a lifetime! But he manages (somehow), to keep order and balance.

Mrs. Leitke: Wow, spanish 3. What a fun class.... Anywho, she is a good teacher, southern accent, crazy laugh and all. Many crazy memorys from this class too...

Mr. Heim: Although I don't completely understand him, I have a lot of respect for him and he does a good job of shutting up certain (ahem) guys who don't know the meaning of "be quiet!"

Ms. Syr: Lots of fun in health/P.E. I'm so glad we're going to Love'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home