Sunday, May 02, 2004

Random Thoughts Are Here Again!

Yay for random!
I was just reading some of y-alls blogs and felt inspired.
Firstly: Blogs are so nice because you can write your honest opinion and be spared the trouble of someone's immediate reactions. You only run into trouble when s-one who should not have read your blog, reads it....(not to name any names). But about opinions, its great that people can feel spiritually inspired about taking leadership and not goofing off, but in all honesty was it really worth all the time to write it out, or is some action REALLY gonna be taken' ? Just a little encouragement to follow through with your words.:)
Secondly: I love books! I know some of y'all don't appreciate them as much as me, but fiction rules! It's so nice, when life sucks, and problems flood you, to distract yourself by stepping into another place, or another point in time (that is-after you've made things right with God). I recently finnish reading A THORN IN MY HEART, which is a WONDERFUL story, taken from the one of Jacob and Essau, and Rachel and Leah, but in Scottland and in a different year. I think I told lots of you about it, or else you asked me why I was bawling my eyes out in school... :) . It took a whole different perspective on that story, and I found a lot more in common with 'Leah' than I would have thought, and although fiction, this story encouraged me to stay close to God, even when he answers "no" to your prayer requests.
I love ya all, and C-ya 2morrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home