Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Things I want to do before I turn 30

How can I say this in only 100 words? This one's hard Ms. Weibe!
Lets see. I would like to attend and graduate some college (not sure yet -but not Purdue and not Bob Jones!). My ideal job I think would be acting in a movie. It would obviously depend -on many things, but I think it would be very cool to get paid to do something that I love! Also before I turn 30, I would like to travel -alot. I would like to tour the British isles: England, Scotland, Ireland, all of it! Of all the places in Europe, my first choice to visit would be Italy. Who can resist Italian food, the coliseum in Rome, the gondolas in Venice, and all the rest. I would also like to visit Paris, Sydney, Madrid, and Jerusalem. During my travels I would like to climb a mountain, explore in a castle, see all the biblical sights of Jeruralem, go skydiving, surfing and rock climbing.
I would like to get married sometime, but of course that all depends on who comes along:) .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home