Friday, March 26, 2004

Bored....

Man it's only Friday, and I'm already bored of break! It could also have something to do with the fact that I have spent 8 hrs. working every day while the rest of y-all slept in!

I love all ya people my friends! I couldn't get through each day without ya! lesee:
BQT: love all my buddies, wouldn't be nearly the same with out ya! and we're really gonna miss Rach. next year!!
Alg 2: Too early for math but fun. Between, Annmarie, Chris, and Justin and everyone else we manage to have fun.
Eng: a blast! all you guys crack me up! just keep it easy on the 'happy tree friends' tune!
Chem: wow. what a class! So thankful for all my friends to keep me sane.
Hist: well........JK it's a fun/crazy class. Between Mr. Johns never coming to class (passing out), the guys going to the flag pole after lunch, and many other memories -it's been great.
Span: I must say the play has been the hilight of this class. Hope it goes well! (Micah: I still owe you one. :) ).

Well, have a good break all, and C-ya at school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home