Wednesday, March 31, 2004

My Favorite Memory over break

This is pretty hard! I spent Wednesday and Thursday of break working eight hours shelling corn and other various jobs. Although it was kind of difficult to talk with ear plugs in I was able to talk to some people that I had worked with last summer and say goodbye to my friend Cory, a senior at Clinton Prairie, who right after graduating is going off to the Marines. I had some bonding time with two chicks both named Amanda, both juniors and Rossville. Both cheerleaders. Need we say more? But it was nice to get to know them better. I also had some bonding time with Jared Layton who is also a junior at Rossville. Through him I learned some things about Faith kids that I didn't know before, and was able to invite him to the Bring 3 tournament in May.
Friday I babysat for two girls that never ran out of energy even when I was pooped, but I was able to help out their family so that was good.
So I suppose that I'd say that my favorite memory over break was going shopping on Saturday. Pretty sad, huh? Over all it wasn't bad. Made some money. Talked to friends, studied Bible Quiz (yeh!), and slept!!!!! (a little).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home