Friday, May 21, 2004

The Play

Yes, today is the day opening night of Anne of Green Gables. (Huzzah!). And Yes, Ms. Wiebe this is part of my relaxation-ness before I have to get made-up and put on frilly dresses etc. .
This whole experience (my first) has been a lot of fun and I've gotten to know all my fellow actors more....than I ever cared to sometimes. :)
I know all of our tempers have been tested and the stress levels have hit the roof, but I think (and pray) that we'll manage to pull it all together tonight. Good luck all!
Now here are some comments to my fellow cast.....
Regina:yay! It's been alot of fun with you as my fellow student, and I am NOT dead gone on charlie sloane (I win).
Jordan: you do really well as Jane, smile!
Eve: You are such a good actoress! Its been fun 'hating' you.
Bethany: I'm sure you're tired of hearing it but you do really well as Rachel Lynde. Don't stress out!
Scott: good job as my teacher (esp. w/ Prissy :) ).
Luke: You're so much fun and I'll forgive you for putting leaves in my hair. -maybe.
Sam: ha, ha. Don't forget those multiplication tables!
Rebecca: It has been so divine doing the tea party scene with you!
Deborah: you are SUCH a good Diana. You do a good job of acting drunk! :)
Rachel: I love your Aunt Josephine hobble.
There are a lot more but 30 is too many to put everyone down, so I love you all, thanks to all the crews: you rock and also to all of you who came to see us: it wouldn't have been the same w/o you. Thanx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home