Wednesday, September 08, 2004

My Favorite Meal

As I have yet to decide upon my favorite of all the delicious meals that there are, I shall describe one my ideal meal...
(It would take place in a beautiful garden just outside Rome.) The first course would be a Greek salad with all the delicious salad toppings, and of course feta cheese, Greek olives and Greek dressings. Next would come some thick, warm and chewy rolls of French bread slathered with butter. Since I'm not fond of wine, (well I supose Champagne) I would drink a tall glass of frozen lemonade (the real thing with lemons floating in it). For the main course I would have Fettuchini Alfredo, complete with thick noodles, creamy Alfredo sauce, and pieces of Chicken scattered on top. To top it all off, I think I would like a slice of Chocolate Mouse cake (a really big slice with lots of whipped cream). Are you hungry yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home