Wednesday, August 03, 2005

goodbye to sweet 16..

That's right, coming this Saturday I'll (finally) be no longer sweet 16! I must say, it's overrated: I liked being 15 better.

I can't decide if I'm excited about school starting. I mean heck it beats the corn feilds any day! I love to learn and see everyone again, and stay in an air-conditioned building (where their's no corn rash, pollen, and corn!!) So I guess that's definately a YES, Lord, I am looking forward to school!!! Yay, retreat!! Yay being a senior!! I mean i'm only gonna be a senior in highschool once so why not enjoy it?

Here's my schedule:
1st: Accounting
2nd: Calculus
3rd: Bible Quiz
4th: Gov./Econ
5th: English 12
6th: Spanish 4/5
7th: SH/Choir
8th: Adv. Physics

I really, Really want Mr. Cavit to come back and teach English!! So many fun memories with hime, and he was a really good teacher. Class just won't be as 'fun, fun, FUN' without him!

5 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger julio said...

i have a couple classes with you

happy birthday

why dont you have sr seminar?

what IS sr seminar?

i wish mr cavit coulda taugt a different subject.

i have accounting with you

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger yoshi said...

i hate school with an undying passion that consumes my entire inner being and outer soul.

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger turza said...

Julio- i don't have sr. seminar cuz their's absolutely no where to put it!! and it is a sad excuse for a study hall so seniors can't have fun, if they want an easy last year
joe- be optimistic, don't be a grumpy, when the world gets bumpy, just smile!
Mark- what?? you're gonna be in 8th grade! why are you in spanish??
emily- wow i can't wait till physics, i bet it'll be fun, fun FUN!! 2 bad we don't have many classes together! so many memories of english (John greenleaf whittier... ha, ha)

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger julio said...

it'll be good for you mark.


happy birthday tirzah!!

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger turza said...

hard class, my foot. You don't know a hard class till you've had mrs. Toth or Bio 2., and even then stupid people pass out of those classes every year. and this isn't even spanish 1, so it'll be just like words and phrases. And even if you decide to take a different language in highschool (which would be rather dumb, cuz you're NEVER gonna use french, or german or any other language as much in the US as spanish), it'll still be a good idea to learn some basic basics in spanish.

Don't forget to work on BQ for Thurs! She must be desperate for Senior highers, cuz I swear that I had already told her that i had those passages memorized. Oh, well, easy for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home