Sunday, August 28, 2005

Last BloG!

Hey this is probably the last blog i'll ever blog until school get's out or our teachers decide not to give homework ever again. (i'm only bloggin' now cuz i finnished spanish, english, Calculus, Physics hw, cleaing, mowing, dancing and all other forms of filling boredom). I'd just like to say to all you pessimists who hate school: I love school! I would rather learn any day than work at any dumb job. I mean really. Life's only so long, why waste it in fast food, or clothes etc. Why not learn LOTS??
OK i know all of you are about to come over here and kill me. I really am weird. I enjoy learning, and i never want to get married. I am not on drugs, and i am the only girl i know who doesn't want to get married-and it's not cuz my heart is broken or any crap. I'm seriously happy the way i am. I mean what's the point? I can do so much more with my life without having the extra responsibility. And especially as a girl, the moment i'm married my life becomes one long, cleaning, housekeeping, snot-mucking, diaper-changing, worrying, boredom. And my life is worth more to me than this. I must not have any hormones left, sorry to dissapoint all my fans out there. This hot girl is not for sale!!

(I'm completely joking)

Oh, i feel so liberated!

6 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger yoshi said...

i didn't know anyone was lookin to buy you. poor saps don't know what they're in for.

your post reminded me of a good song:
"born to be wild...."

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger DisplayName said...

tirzah! my acc/calc/physics buddy!! i know what you mean about learning-- it is fun! (not in extremes though)

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Nata said...

spanish book... $19.99

engilsh book... $24.99

Calculus calculator... $87.49


Tirza... priceless

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger julio said...

death to the scholars!

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger turza said...

Awww, Nata that was so sweet! (exept i only spent $10 on my calculator for calculus).. Mark, i'm so glad that i'm inpiriational!Julio you just wished you love school as much as me, Joe you to. Hey Ii'm sorry about your test thing, and i honestly don't mean to sound snotty, but God DOES work all things out for the best and maybe even if it doesn't seem like it now, He has something even better in store for you, that you wouldn't have been able to do had you been in a navy seal.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger yoshi said...

gotta hand it to dumb people - they still know how to have fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home