Sunday, January 15, 2006

Hey there

I thought i'd just post cuz i have nothing else whatsoever to do. This doesn't mean it could become a habit or anything. This weekend was suprisingly fun, despite the amount of tears. (buckets and buckets to say the least). Homecoming was a smashing sucess, I and I sang my lungs out on sat at Ashleys. And for the first time i'm feeling opptimistic about the senior trip. Yay!
Random thought: Joel Benson, you don't have to kiss us on the head every rehearsal!! really that's OK. But i must say it was a nice surprise when i learned that whoever told me that he would be kissing us each on the cheek, was wrong. And 'nice surprise' is a wee bitty of an understatement. Meg, i love ya, and needed ya this weekend, Rebecca too, and Nisha, though she'll never read this. And thanks to all ya great seniors for making this a fun last spirit week, and juniors for being a FRIENDLY rivally, it's so much better when we all get along! Yeh Juniors! This is the third year in a row (if not more) that juniors have won spirit week. Well, i'm out of random thoughts for now see y'all tomorrow morning at school.

6 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger kiwi said...

You finally posted!!! It sounds like spirit week went well! enjoy the rest of your senior year b/c it's gonna go by fast! luv ya and i'm praying for you and your college decisions! don't forget to check out my blog sometime! oh, and happy MLK day! i don't have school tomorrow....hehe!

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger MEC said...

I luv ya Tirz

 
At 4:39 AM, Blogger MEC said...

I beat Adrienne posting, crap, maybe not!

 
At 4:39 AM, Blogger MEC said...

Heck yes I did, anyway, random competitions aside Tirz thank you for bing my shoulder to cry on and my sounding board along w/Adrienne.

Sorry, Miss Huston inside joke!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger MEC said...

Don't you just hate fruity park rangers that think their lives are so interesting?

Life in a private christian school is so much more exciting!
* and annoying *

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger MEC said...

Tirz if you don't post anymore, I'll leave random comments all the time!. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home