Friday, March 03, 2006

Physics.....

I'm gonna dedicate this post to Advanced Physics class. This is for those of you my wonderful classmates, as well as all who've ever taken this class, or will in the future. I salute you my fellow insane maniacs!

The first thought i ever had when i walked into this class on the first day of school this year was 1) Oh, no everyone in this class is younger than me, don't i feel stupid, cuz they're all juniors and 2) What am i doing here?????

Before the juniors all attack me in mass, let me point out that my mind has since changed, and i couldn't have picked a more fun room full of classmates. So if you're reading this i luv you all! I mean who else could make jokes when I am bawling my eyes out (as happens about every other day) and even stephanie did once too!

Yeh so today summed up all the bad things about physics..... ending in many tears, sorry to all of you who had to console me in the hall....

But i really do like that class. Mrs. Toth puts up with a lot from me...:) and she really is a great teacher. Yeh she's really tough and i get very frustrated at times, but in the end ill have to say shes one of if not the best teacher at this school, and I hope you all who've ever had her are thankful for her challenging method of teaching. Its good that she demands you to work up to the entirety of your potential!

Have a great weekend friends!

8 Comments:

At 5:26 AM, Blogger Roberto said...

I think Mrs. Toth should have killed me by now. I'm not sure why she hasn't...

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger turza said...

Robbie, i don't know why not either.

Andy who indeed what? are you talking about the post on your blog of Jr/Sr?.... i'll have to get back to you on that later.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger turza said...

Yeh, i don't think i've ever really talked to Alec, or Joey, or lots of the other juniors till physics class!

BTW everyone: i'm going with James (Mark) Paddock. The really tall (yay for tall) senior... huzzah

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Reina de las Madrugadas said...

I want to say THANK YOU to Tirzah (you) for admitting that physics is not always easy! b/c i feel like I walk into class and sit down and everybody gets it but me. So it's nice to know I'm not alone!

 
At 1:09 AM, Blogger Sage said...

I hate math... history rocks soooo much hareder...

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Roberto said...

I'm sorry.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger turza said...

seriously, emily! i'm moving tomorrow!

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger MEC said...

No, Hail to Bio 2! I agree Jef, history is way better!

Yay for the senior girls goin w/ tall guys hee hee! Mrs. Toth does push you but I have to say that my numba 1 priority has never been school, let alone one of Mrs. Toth's classes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home