Monday, March 06, 2006

ideas of an insomniac...

i cant fall asleep.... which is ironic cuz i'm sure i have a trillion things to do....too many things on my mind, so that simply writing them down isn't enough. But since i can't exactly call any friends at 11:30 at night i guess i'll have to write somemore...

Ever feel like God is sitting up in heaven just watching down on you with a bemused smile on his face. He's probably sitting back, arms crossed, waiting.... waiting for me to understand everything that's happening. I think he spent the majority of my highschool career anxiously watching out for me. 'woops, Tirzah, don't go there.' 'hey, stay here with me.' 'stop rebeling and come back to my arms.', as he had to frequently be watching out for my independance and ego.

Finally after having struggled against him long enough, i've decided that the best place is right here, safe in my daddy's arms. Sure i get restless at times, but in the end i've learned to escape less.

So now he's finally trusting me enough to let me out on my own. I can hear him saying, "OK, tirzah" (notice how he remembers my REAL name is tirzah, not turza or anything else) "here's a scholarship to college. Lets see what you can do with it. Don't forget me! GO on."

ANd so now after all this time having wanted to get away from 'home' i've discovered that it's a big world out there, and i'm just a child. THe world holds such potential, such freedom!!! ..... and yet, what can I do? HOw will God use me?

9 Comments:

At 1:07 AM, Blogger Sage said...

That's pretty good turz...

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Roberto said...

You know that we call you "Turz" because we tolerate (not love) you. Be happy about it. :)

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger turza said...

i resent that comment!

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger turza said...

hee, hee. Grrrrrrr mr. callan frustrates me. But i love doing homework!!! even if it's hard, or frustrating.... (does that even make sense?).

Yeh andy!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Roberto said...

You like homework? (to steal Andy;s quote) HERESY!!!

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger turza said...

ha, ha....;) Homework is so confusing sometimes!!!!

the quote actually came from someone else, adopted by chris and taken over by andy...you should hear the story it's really pretty funny ....if you havent yet heard it.

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger Sage said...

Tirzah, you seem cool to me...

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger MEC said...

Tirzah is cool
Homework?

Call my cell: I'll either talk or hang up but @ least you'll be able to say something. This time if its a weeknight let's not talk until 2 the last time Tyler teased me 'cause I was falling asleep on him the next day (Saturday)

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger MEC said...

I totally agree (i forgot to tell you that)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home