Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I have a hot car!!!!!!

Ha, ha fooled ya there! But when i was coming out of Glen Acres for spanish tutoring one of the hispanic girls asked me which car was mine. When i pointed it out she said: "that's so cool!" woot woot!

I would say that i'm going to take time off from blogging due to the tightness of my schedule from now till the end of my life, but unfortunately im addicted to this schtuff.

ANywho Logan's Roadhouse basically said i'm hired as a hostess unless they find someone else who can start working before i can (after graduation), but i'm still applying to more jobs...

I'm glad Sam's here, though i doubt i'll talk much to him, everyone else is all over him, so i figure i'll do him a favor by not acting so sycophantly and asking him the same questions that everyone else will ask him.

Anywho i havent finished watching Pride and Prejudice for the second time yet. i was so rudely cut short when i had to go to school this morning....

3 Comments:

At 4:49 AM, Blogger bethoven said...

I can testify to how addicting this blogging thing can be! I enjoy going to my favorites regularly and reading them all--like yours! So I at least appreciate the updates!

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger julio said...

stop saying anywho

 
At 2:30 AM, Blogger MEC said...

Tirz, where do you hear about these job opportunities? I keep applying, but they don't seem to like me *tear*

Anywho. . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home