Thursday, March 30, 2006

And the sun came out! ......finally

I hate corn! I counted seed by the fives from 7 till noon today and will again tomorrow morning! I just kept telling myself that tomorrow's the last day i'll ever work there. (knock on wood).

So i called a few physical therapy places and the only one that hires teens, i'd have to take a week long course, to get some kind of preliminary certificate, yadda yadda. I'll try to do that but i cant get any more info till after break.
So i drove all overtown to every sit down restaurant on 26 as well as a few places over by the mall. I have sooo many applications to fill out! But once again, i'd rather work at any of these places than pollunate stinking corn!! I'll keep ya posted on if (and where) i get accepted.
I was going through a bit of social withdrawl, having not seen anyone that i know, other than family since tuesday at school, so while i was over at meijer getting gas, i drove over to school for the heck of it to see if baseball team was practicing, or anyone else was around. Nope, the guys musta been practicing whereever they normally practice. (duh, silly tirzah) and though i almost thought for a split second that Meg was there (cuz her car was) i remembered she's in Georgia! :(.

So i sat on the porch swing at home, and began filling out applications when emily Rausch called, and we chated, yay! And then my friend Jennifer, from ballet (the pale, black haired one, for those of you with pictures of her on your cell-phones) :) anywho so we dropped her little brother off at CC for baseball practice, and my what a lovely day it was!, and we walked around down town, took lots of really cool pictures in random ballet poses on the bridge, and i drank a 'bawls'....woops! super caffinated, and although my body's dead tired. I CANT SLEEP!

So than idiot Tirzah, somehow idiotically deleted ALL the photos just taken (there were some really good ones, and ones from Chicago too!). Grrr i was so mad! Oh well. So the day started and ended rotten but had a semi-pleasant middle.

Tell me how yours was. Or maybe i'll just find your blog!

2 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger turza said...

I actually dont have ballet tomorrow so i was planning to go see the game with Jenni! Hope my parents dont pull a fast one and make me stay home and, i dunno, they'd find something for me to do. But if not, i'll c-ya tomorrow!

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger turza said...

woot, woot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home