Friday, April 07, 2006

random thoughts

grrrrr so now that i've got to sleep in (almost) every day this week, i cant fall asleep (surprise), even though i tried especially hard to get home early tonight, cuz i dont want the rents mad at me. :)

For once in my life i cant think of anything to say....actually, there's been alot more than just once. And tonight i dont want to think about my mistakes from the past, and i dont want to think about my decisions for the future, in fact i just dont want to think! TOO BAD, i have no choice, and now the keyboard lies before me begging to spill my most random thoughts. Well, normally it says: "Hey Tirzah, make a fool out of yourself and write the first dumb things that come to your mind!"

I hate it when i cant concentrate and i know i should. Like whenever im reading Tale of Two Cities, and i really need to pay attention, but i just cant, maybe b/c im listening to someone else's conversation, or just thinking away. Or like in phyisics, my shoulder angel was saying: alright, you had better pay attention cuz this info's really important. But while i'm thinking that im not even paying attention! ANd then i just give up and surrender to sweet day dreams.

..... and they make me happy..... what is happiness?

it's swinging gently on a hamock, under the shade of a tree with the warm summer breeze blowing.
it's curling up in bed with the book you've been longing to read all day.
it's walking alone through the woods, just you and your thought and dreams....
it's singing on the top of your lungs to an empty house or car....:)
it's waking up slowly to a worry-free day (i guess thats an oxymoron)..
it's swinging on a swing, letting your hair fly in your face.
it's finnishing that last set of pirouettes, or fuettes, cleanly with burning toes
it's dipping your toes in cool water in a hot summer day
it's sprinting at the end of a run
it's drinking a tall glass of cool water, when you're really REALLY thirsty
it's the lulling sensation of slipping, slipping from consciouness into sweet, dreamless sleep.......

goodnight

6 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger turza said...

isnt it? if i could get paid to do anything in the world, right now i'd want to just day dream!

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger turza said...

Does she really love me? this is good news cuz i have a shrine to her in my room and pray towards it five times a day! ;)

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

i could not agree more!
BRING ON SUMMER!
-rachel

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

thanks for stickin up for me
tirza! you rock..and hopefully
our spanish play will come together

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Roberto said...

Spanish play=evil incarnate....or close anyway. I wish that it were all just a bad dream.

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger MEC said...

I agree Robbie!! Its sad when I never comment on my bestest friend's blog (I'm a failure!! *wail*)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home