Sunday, April 16, 2006

Let the Rain fall down and wake my dreams, let it wash away my sanity

Everyone reading this ask meg how prom was, cuz she had so much fun that if you dont ask her, she's gonna burst! or tell you anyways, whichever comes first. :)

Today was too long, and i wished i could have spent more of it outside. The Haynie family came over for easter lunch, and i had no ballet rehearsal (both good and bad) so i talked a while with all of the kids actually but the most fun was talking to Timothy and ???? anywho they're in like 6th and 4th grades and it was so fun and refreshing to talk to kids who are so innocent and exuberant and love life and the small things in it. Its fun to just stop and appreciate the little things.

It was pouring rain a bit ago and i was dying to go out and run in it or sing in it or something just to get away from doing homework, and now its too dark out. well, i guess that hasnt stopped me before, but i still have more uncompleted homework. Y'know im so glad to be taking the year off. Well, i guess i'll still take some classes at Purdue, but still the load wont be the same and then in Peru i'll have no homework, none whatsoever! I need to stop complaining, im trying to work on that but its not really going anywhere. Its like whenever im bored i just complain, even if i dont really mean it. Just to have something to talk about. Im not really THAt ungrateful, it's just.....oh i need to stop making excuses.

I have Hilary Duff stuck in my head. I dont care for her acting ability (what acting ability???) but her songs are sure catchy. (good thing she wrote them herself....)
can you feel it, can you feel it rushing through your hair, rushing through your head, dont let nobody tell you, your life is over.......and i dont know what comes after that.

and this is an older one of hers but i still like it:
Let the rain fall down and wake my dreams, let it wash away my sanity cuz i wanna feel the thunder i want to scream let the rain fall down, im coming clean

Hasta Chow! <-(thats a long story)

4 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger turza said...

sometime in January...for six months. Thats an awfully long time!

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Roberto said...

Hillary Duff is a moron.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger MEC said...

I haven't exploded. . . yet, but its 'cause I posted about it (I may wish I hadn't, but hey) Its hard to imagine that its been two weeks since prom *sigh* well, it seems like two weeks

homework is calling me. . .

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Mae said...

the funny thing is, im pretty sure the first song u mentioned isn't hilary duff at all but this weird sister act called aLy and AJ. hmmm.

Mari

 

Post a Comment

<< Home