Tuesday, May 23, 2006

im bored

The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

In love, you feel the most alive when your partner is patient and never willing to give up on you.

You'd like to your lover to think you are loyal and faithful... that you'll never change.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.

Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage as something that will confine you. You are afraid of marriage.

In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily.

12 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger MEC said...

First to comment! Wow, Tirz I do these things to avoid studying, I wouldn't have guessed you do to!

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger MEC said...

Dang it!!!!!!!! I got the dame thing!
crap, nothing new to post I'll have to take another one

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger turza said...

You'd better believe it. Im all studied out, i spent ALL (my fingers are crossed) weekend on physics! i may never study again.

THis is a random thinger from sams blog. For having the most random questions, it's surprisingly true, kinda...

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger MEC said...

You need to make an AIM account so I can chat w/ you

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger turza said...

teach me how!!! im technologically challenged! i know how to blog, and use word and thats it!

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger MEC said...

Call me! I'm afraid to call your house, but no one's here right now

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger MEC said...

*mep* Tirz, just go to google and seach for AIM messenger and sign up, I did a week or two ago, but I haven't used it. . .yet, I don't know much to do either

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger MEC said...

I'm confused too James!

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger turza said...

Meg you had better call me. Ill get away with it if the phone rings, but if i pick up the phone. OFF WITH HER HEAD. no jk im exageratting.

about my comment. i dunno, i was refereing to the quiz thing-er. i can be sarcastic and ruthless. ill feel bad about it, but depending on who its directed toward.....I know meg's the same way. except she never feels bad, cuz she's too cold blooded!

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger turza said...

bye. im on the phone with meg and i better go 'study'!

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger MEC said...

Sorry James, I'll talk to you

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger turza said...

jk im here again, with meg too. my i changed computers so the sara isnt interogating me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home