Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I'M DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm done with physics FOREVER.....that is until i go to college.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
We'll see tomorrow how i did. All i have to say about it is that my left thumb is raw and bled for a bit from my having chewed it for an hour and fifteen minutes, out of anxiety.......

Yay for randomly hyper girls. Meg, Adrienne and i went to meg's house to 'study', i really did plan to , and we did s-what, till we decided to go to culvers for ice cream, and then we got super hyper (CHOCOLATE) and called Jared, and James and acted like like the mature senior- soon to be college students that we are!!!!! But i did practice my spanish......;) OK i had really better go study now. love to everyone in the entire world! adios, hasta la vista, hasta luego, hasta chow (or maybe ciao) es la hora para despedirnos!

4 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger MEC said...

Aaron totally knew it was us, he was @ my house when I got home, and he laughed and said he had no clue what you said which was good, awful Spanish grammar (like I could tell, I was laughing too hard!)

CHOCOLATE!!! I ruined my wonderful chocolate diet today with spagetti *sigh* it was good while it lasted

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger turza said...

hee hee. Aaron Flora, i called him and pretended to be a mexican only i had really bad grammar.

btw the translation is: goodbye, until i see you again, until later, until chow (a made up goodbye from spanish 3.....) its time for us to say goodbye.

So how did you do on that final, James???

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger turza said...

hmmmm lets call up Dawn and see what she says.......
:) jk, lets postpone grades for as long as possible...




*akkk i dont think im gonna make it until tomorrow when i find out what i got on my physcotic, i mean physics, final.

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger turza said...

then again.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home