10 firsts/random stories...
okay so i love the whole not having school thing, but i dont like the whole being lazy and napping all the time! my sleeping hours are all messed up! but then again,,,,,, they always were to begin with...haha. and now i have a million thoughts zipping around my head, most of which need to stay there! and so i will do my best....no promises.
here are 10 random things that happened over break that i had never done before.
1) i picked out what i wanted for a christmas gift and informed my mom of it; but she just laughed.......it was a model car, and i said i wanted the real thing, but she said that she liked the model's price better. no fun!
2) because i was wearing a "boilers" sweatshirt a guy associated it with Harry's chocolate shop! hahahah. i chuckled
3) i got called medusa by my own mother, but my dad protested that he was glad to see my curls return (i had straightened my hair.....)
4) i watched two REAL marines assemble their dress blues (i dont know the official title......) and i even got to try on their sweet hats, but i would not really want to wear one longer than like 10 seconds. and i learned how to salute.
5) i watched fudge being made
6) i had starbuck's peppermint mocha
7) i made and DIDNT burn pancakes!
8) i didnt win dutch blitz......so sad!
9) i called mrs. thomas "connie" to her face
10) i watched giligan's island