Saturday, November 25, 2006

10 firsts/random stories...

okay so i love the whole not having school thing, but i dont like the whole being lazy and napping all the time! my sleeping hours are all messed up! but then again,,,,,, they always were to begin with...haha. and now i have a million thoughts zipping around my head, most of which need to stay there! and so i will do my best....no promises.

here are 10 random things that happened over break that i had never done before.



1) i picked out what i wanted for a christmas gift and informed my mom of it; but she just laughed.......it was a model car, and i said i wanted the real thing, but she said that she liked the model's price better. no fun!

2) because i was wearing a "boilers" sweatshirt a guy associated it with Harry's chocolate shop! hahahah. i chuckled

3) i got called medusa by my own mother, but my dad protested that he was glad to see my curls return (i had straightened my hair.....)

4) i watched two REAL marines assemble their dress blues (i dont know the official title......) and i even got to try on their sweet hats, but i would not really want to wear one longer than like 10 seconds. and i learned how to salute.

5) i watched fudge being made

6) i had starbuck's peppermint mocha

7) i made and DIDNT burn pancakes!

8) i didnt win dutch blitz......so sad!

9) i called mrs. thomas "connie" to her face

10) i watched giligan's island

7 Comments:

At 2:17 AM, Blogger Matt Harmless said...

You called Mrs. Thomas Connie?!?

(I can't even do that...)

:)

 
At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol. Great stories. Excellent. It made me laugh. Good reminder of the simple beauties in life.

(You were right, I'm addicted to blogging.)

 
At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I farted so hard my back cracked.

Twice.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger kiwi said...

gotta love random moments! oh, and who won dutch blitz by the way? hehe! hope your week is marvelous...

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger kiwi said...

gotta love random moments! oh, and who won dutch blitz by the way? hehe! hope your week is marvelous...

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger kiwi said...

grrr, silly computer posted twice

 
At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, Kiwi, that makes three. One double comment plus one "grr..." equals three. Welcome to first-grade math.

Me too, Luke.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home