Tuesday, October 17, 2006

the rain yesterday was beautiful............ a reverence fell over the earth such that any noise or music seemed awkward and misplaced. the only sound to be heard was that of feet shuffling over pavement. The peace after a rain is nothing short of delightful.
and at nightfall the torrents of rain falling, Calming the earth, weeping with those who wept. swirling around the lights, timidly falling into puddles upon reaching the street. magical.
I stopped in the middle of the street and closed my eyes and let the rain fall all around me

6 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger Nata said...

Are you studying creative writing?

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger MEC said...

I love rain, but I had to visit all corners of campus that day, and I was SO COLD!!! I thought I was going to lose my teeth! I love rain, and driving home in that was so cool I loved it!

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger turza said...

haha, no im not studying creative writting! and sorry andy for stealing your idea. and HAHA to meg for walking in the rain and being cold.....;)
I lOVE RAIN!!!!

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

TIRZA
YOU ARE SO STINKIN' CREATIVE
AND QUITE AWESOME...really!
rain is my favorite weather
bc it is the only weather that
expresses one's true mood without
empty words
HAVE A GREAT BREAK

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

TIRZA
YOU ARE SO STINKIN' CREATIVE
AND QUITE AWESOME...really!
rain is my favorite weather
bc it is the only weather that
expresses one's true mood without
empty words
HAVE A GREAT BREAK

 
At 4:10 AM, Blogger Luke said...

sounds like the lyrics from a lindsey-mary-kate-lohan-olsen-twin-sister album song thing.

But I liked it...what does that say about my masculinity? Probably nothing good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home