Friday, August 18, 2006

content in the tornado

im not sure how i feel about this whole becoming an adult thing. it doesnt feel any different and yet it does. i always thought that coming out of highschool you'd know where you're gonna study, what career you're gonna have, who you're gonna marry and where you'll live!!! bad news..........

worst things:
1. paying for gas!!!
2. Having to be responsible for job and school schedules. I like to consider myself pretty responsible, but im just so lazy in this area. i keep hoping that if i dont worry about it, it'll all just solve itself.
3. saying goodbye............to friends, to familiar places, to memories

best things:
1. Making new friends! its weird. sometimes im completely shy around people, mostly when they're all friends and im the newbie (yeh i know, tirzah shy??!) , but when you're all new together, there's something that helds you bond and its so much fun!
2. Freedom of time and schedule (somewhat) to make what i want of my life.
3. the independance. i love it. yeh so i just repeated myself. oh well i really like it.

really though, im content. sure there's alot i'd like to change about myself and my schedule, but its been fun, though there are alot of people. OK pretty much everyone, that im gonna miss in a few weeks here.

I work at smoothie king tonight from 5:30 to close. if you read this stop in and see me!!!! or call me at the store or on my cell (if im not busy i can talk!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home