Thursday, July 13, 2006

Confessions of a workaholic

i defiantely feel like a workaholic now. well except for yesterday when i went to Chicago all day.....:) Wicked was wicked! and amazing! I would definately not hesitate at all in running away with broadway if given the option to sign on right now. even as a swing or a standby. no hard decision there!
And so today i made up for the amazing time and great Italian food by working 14 hours today. (and an extra hourish for the transportation = a tired tirzah). and a stinky one too. I'd almost forgotten how itchy corn pollen is. and how annoying it is to wark through the corn feild. But it was good to see Amy MacLeod and some friends from work last year. And have some laughs with friend from work. ANywho im pooped and hafta work again tomorrow and then guess what? Im getting my hair chopped off!!!! Im going to get it all shaved off!

ha fooled ya there, just kidding im going to get it chopped to just above my shoulders. Im sick of having this persian rug on top of my head. It serves to collect bugs and pollen, and keep the heat in! Not ideal for the summer. I just want get rid of it altogether but i figured rebecca would kill me, so i decided to get it cut just long enough to pull into a pony tail. lets take a poll Tirzah with long or short hair..........well i dont care, im getting it cut anyways and besides it grows so fast itll be back by the time school starts (more or less)
nighty-night.
(yay for smite returning tomorrow)

3 Comments:

At 5:45 AM, Blogger MEC said...

Tirz, I'm sure you smelled @ Smoothie King yesterday! After working all these years in the corn w/ you & Amy I feel bad not being there this year (jk)Anyway if you run away w/ Broadway give me free tickets that's all I ask!

If you shave your head, I'll do it with you! I'm tired of hair (though I love the style I have now, no fuss!)
Love ya!

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger bethoven said...

Tirzah, you're getting your hair chopped??? But, but, but...your hair is so long and pretty! I know, it will grow back. I'm sure it will look great. Can't wait to see it!

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

A) Yes, I am 1-8!
2)yes, i ordered a tomato shaped lamp shade from HSN...should come tomorrow.
D)I'm eating cake as I type this...ice cream cake. YUM!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home