Sunday, July 09, 2006

The rantings of a hungry Italian...............(ok so i really wish i was italian)

no question about it! im still addicted to blogging! yeh facebook is great but is not blog (tear). I crave it even more than i crave food (WEIRD!!!!!!!) I thought i was gonna come home and eat the whole refrigerator but actually i came straight to the computer (probably has something to do with the dirty looks she gives me when i head toward the fridge or cabinet and when she asks me when was the last time i worked out). OK buddy i've been cleaning smoothie king all day. and thats not just standing around! thats pacing around, scrubing and moping floors, rushing madly to check world cup scores (Jason and I 'watched' the whole thing via ESPN.com ) so techincally when i called Alex payne just as soon as Italia won, and told him that I hadnt seen the game and who won, i really wasnt lying ..........he hung up on me (hee hee, it was evil but i loved it: note: this morning I debated him, he for France and me for Italia.....:) ).
anywho so back on story so all i had to eat was a bowl of cereal at like 7 in the morning (that only lasts like an hour in my belly) and a smoothie and then at steak and shake i had my buddies shell out some money for the hungry Tirzah fund (when im a millionare you can e-mail my secretary and charge me a quarter) forget feeding hungry children in Africa, there are starving children in our own country! Penny-less (OK i had half a euro..... but the stake and shake guy wouldn't take it) and about to perish from hunger!!!!!!!! Please! for the Love of pete (so who is pete anyways) if you are reading this and feel moved at all, have pity and wire money over by calling the 1-800 number at the bottom of your screen! HA fooled ya there is no number! no really stop looking you wont find any. it was a Joke! a JOKE!! ha ha? alriighty then.....
case in point girls are nut cases.

well i have the ENTIRE day off tomorrow! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO! and wednesday and Friday too! but actually on wed. im going to see Wicked (finally!!!) and Les Miserables on Friday. There is no possible way to tell how excited i am i could scream so loud that you'd hear it where you are right now. i could fill up a mile with all the exclamation marks. I could Sing so loud all the fine china in the world would break. I could jump so high there'd be a hole in China. I could run so long i'll see you in .....heaven (cuz i cant breathe under water). I could also shut up and let you get on with your life which I will. now.

6 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Blogger turza said...

i feel the need to clarify that the 'she' giving me the diry looks is not in fact the refrigerator (though i do sometimes afectionately call her 'bess') but rather my Mom is the purpotrator (i have no idea how to spell that word.....but i can pronounce it! arent you glad)

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger turza said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

TIRZA! i'm going to wicked too! Only...in NYC! HOlla!
great times!Hope your
summer is awesome

p.s.> My refigerator is named jenny-aire.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Roberto said...

I heard Wicked is pretty good. My sisters saw it.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger bethoven said...

Ok, yeah, I thought you meant the refrigerator. I'm jealous. Wicked AND Les Mis. I've seen Les Mis; it's fabulous!

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger MEC said...

I contributed, and I'll ask for more than a quater when you get that secretary. . . anyway, yeah, I'm sorry Bess gives you dirty looks, my frig. (no-name) begs me to visit and so I do frequently hee hee Yeah, our Steak-n-Shake guy was fun, and he really deserved the big tip, after all we're really hyper and random when we go anywhere in big groups . . . Nisha!!! I'm utterly shocked by your comment about the Italians, though valid, a BJU grad should not be saying those things!(It might lead to the impression that BJ is a normal school now and that their standards have changed . . jk it made me laugh REALLY hard!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home