Thursday, June 01, 2006

Money, money, money.........

This is so exciting, i have a purdue e-mail address now. I feel like a mature college student! (im lying, i actually feel like an insecure freshman who's back to being on the bottom of the food chain). No, well, i just feel stupid that it took me three whole days to figure out my purude ID etc. its quite confusing. And now, when i've just gotten set into the lazy schedule of summer (which is quite refreshing actually) i have to take a Calculus Aptitude Test!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! and when i go on campus for the day later in June, i have to take a Spanish and English test as well. sigh

My dad also says that i have to get a job (which doenst make sense, seeing as i dont have to pay for college.....) no jk, i see his point, and i would get bored to sit around all day. But i have enjoyed spending money right and left. I could get used to this real fast! I spent $80 on stuff for my digital camera that Keilah gave me(ya know, memory card, case, rechargeable batteries...) and i went shopping the other day too. And my parents are buying me a lap top, so i've been researching. yay!

As far as job news, my mom has a friend who works at the same chiropractor place as Dr. markley (Mike and annmarie's dad), where Mrs. Faucett and Mrs. Klopell work as well! anywho, they're interested in hiring me to.....well Mom said something like learning how to massage or something, i dont know. but it sounds cool, better than secretarial work, and hey its better than fast food. Im actually pretty excited. THis job looks the most promising since she likes the fact that i "speak spanish". anywho i also applied to Target and maybe will to Culvers.... i dunno. Well today at 5 the senior from Faith Baptist are off to Chicago (YAY) to spend more money!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger turza said...

what???? Hey im here in Chicago at the Mac store on a demo computer. How cool! Chicago rocked my socks off and left me with huge blisters on each heal!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home