Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Cider

i've decided than when i get old i want to be just like my dog. Hes a mix, mostly cocker spaniel, but with long hair and a long tail. We've had him forever and he's starting to get old. But amazingly he still acts almost as young as ever except that he's going deaf (boo hoo).
I took him out for a walk as the sun was setting yesterday and HE was the one sprinting the whole time. Granted his sprint isnt as fast as it used to be (now i can keep up with him). He was doing the best he could in the circumstances, because what he was thinking was that he wanted to get home to daddy! He loves my dad the best in the family, (probably cuz dad feeds him). Its a great metaphor though, to still keep running as fast as you can towards your Daddy (Heavenly Daddy) even when its misreably hot, and when you're getting old and tired!

My sister Nisha's friend in spain came up with this saying:

El perro es el protagonista de la casa.
the Dog is the protagoist of the house.

thats definately true in my house! I love my doggie!

4 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger turza said...

i did, but in case you didnt realize, i dont have your number.

i didnt get the job so tomorrow im gonna apply elsewhere. sigh.
God works all things together for good....

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger MEC said...

*sigh* Tirz, I don't have a job either, except writing thank yous until my hands cramp up and cleaning the house top to bottom, again!

I love Cider!!!!!!! He rocks! My pets are cool, like my cat today tried to steal a gift card that I got from my open house and then she hid it under the sofa

 
At 4:17 AM, Blogger turza said...

oooooooooo, what kind is he jenni? i love dogs! And yes, its getting tiring writing thankyou notes! i just want to get a giant loudspeaker and get the attention of the entire world and say one big thankyou!

 
At 4:16 AM, Blogger turza said...

he's GOING deaf, he's not completely. I he still does sing along. ha, ha, i guess in that reguard im glad that im not him. that and also that my sole existance isnt to eat, sleep, and mark my territory!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home