Wednesday, May 24, 2006

a random day

im finally done with finals! yay. Now i am in the process of trying to forget everything about schoolwork, which is not going so hot since my mom has reminded me upwards of fifteen times that i should be writing my valedictorian speech. Is it really that important? Its two minutes out of the whole show. And yes, its a show. its put on for our parents so yes it is.....

I saw high school muscial for the first time today. Its SOOOOOOOOO good!!! very cheezy but thats ok i love cheez. I was very hyper and Meg and i sang on the top of our lungs much to the mortification of rebecca. then i went to Logans and found out that they hired someone else, (also im not needed at smoothie king till end of july!) but he did say that they didnt really like the girl they'd hired, so to call back on monday to see if they'd fired her! Please pray, i need a job and i am NOT working in the corn field!!!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!
I went to the library (haaaaaaleluyah) In my dream home i'll have a huge library with winding stair cases and big open windows and comfy sofas. (i want one like in beauty and the beast!). ANd then when i came home Keilah and i watched 'what about bob' which is the most random movie ive ever seen. This is great 2 whole movies in 1 day! For the first week of no school (well, there even IS school) its great to have free time...... then i get bored.

Anywho then i scrapbooked for a while and will read till i go to bed. Maybe watch another movie. Woo hoo!

3 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger kiwi said...

haha, that was a random but hilarious movie! fun times...

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger MEC said...

I need to find a job too!! *wah!* I dream of a library like the one in Beauty and the Beast too! I loved the movie! He's soo cute!

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Roberto said...

Bob: I'll be quiet.
Siggie: I'll be peace.
(pffbbt...hee hee hee)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home