Thursday, June 08, 2006

doo dee doo dee doo

alright so im addicted! Even though i cant think of much to blog about, i really really wanted to, so here i am blogging.

Its a beautiful moon out. I may just lie on my roof and watch the stars.

Is it wrong to want something, even though you know it'll never happen, not even in your wildest dreams. There are several things actually that fall under this category. But just in general, assuming its not sinful, why oh why do we desire what is kept the farthest from us. Why cant my wildest dream to be that which is easily achievable. And it seems that other lucky souls occasionally find a dream come true. Why cant i be lucky?

Everyone check out Mari Hartford's blog. She has some interesting thoughts on boys. I have none more to add, since I have already spent too many a thought on the character of the opposite species (oops i mean sex) as shown in my archives.

4 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger MEC said...

I keep thinking about writing a blog, but then I have nothing to write about! *sigh*

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger turza said...

hee hee hee.
you'd never guess how relaxing that is! by kicks do you mean pics?

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger MEC said...

Bye Tirz!!!!! I'll miss you horribly while you're gone. I'm heading out in a few minutes so have fun in Spain and take lots of pics! (cute guys. . . and maybe some scenery as well)

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Matt Harmless said...

As the creatures that we are, we will always have wild dreams. We have an desire that is infinite...

That is why our every desire should be for God himself. He is beyond our wildest dreams.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home