Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Estoy una senorita bonita de Espana!

well i've officially given up on summer job. I have like 4 jobs lined up for end of july/when i turn 18 or around school starting. ANd i only will have the month of July. I guess I can bear the corn feild for a few weeks. i'll also probably be tutorin some.
I was really bummed because i really dont want to work at FFR. You really have no idea unless you've ever worked there. And no it's not just the labor....Meg can vouch for me. But oh well it must be the Lord's plan if i've applied everywhere else it seems. THe Lord gives and the Lord takes away, blessed be the name of the Lord.

But on a happy note im leaving on Friday at 3 AM for spain!!! well actually for Newark where we have a 12 HOUR layover!!!!!!!!!! but i have high hopes considering that Newark is across the bridge from Manhattan, so hopefully we can hop on a train into the big apple!!!! yay I love NY! ANd then we'll fly straight to Madrid and travel around middle/southern spain for 10 days. I think i'll be back on the 27th. Then meg turns 18 and on the 29th i have my day at Purdue.

I cant wait to see Nisha! and spain! woohoo! Have a great remainder of June to all, I'll see ya soon!

8 Comments:

At 4:32 AM, Blogger turza said...

okay......

yeh adrienne fine, just FINE! ditch me all by myself!!!!! (sob) jk i can make it, it'll only be 2-3 weeks. I survived 4 whole summers there before, i think im gonna be okay!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger turza said...

awwww jenni that so depressing! hey that why you have jared to take you out for ice cream, since emily or I cant be there. but emily doesnt leave till the day I get back, so i wont see her till forever!

And yes you're a HORRIBLE friend.
I was going through the pics on my digital camera and no joke every other one is of jenni! chicago with Jenni! jordan's open house with Jenni! Taking random pics with ashley and Jenni! our model pics at rebeccas with Jenni! im so glad i'll be with you the first sememster at Purdue! and meg!! and everyone who's reading this and going to purdue!!! :)

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger turza said...

rausch. Wickert leaves same day as me and returns the same day as me. (i;ve been told)
Ok i need to pack and sleep, though i doubt either will entirely happen.

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger julio said...

the title was in spanish so i didnt bother reading the rest.

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger MEC said...

mmmmm!!! Ice cream! That is one of the best things! My b-day is the 28th YEAH!!! I want to have a big party, but I'll be gone until the week of my b-day *tear* so I don't think it will happen. . . but hey, I'll be an adult!

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger julio said...

james youre just so masculine and manly that no one would think that you were under 25

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger MEC said...

Don't be tired. . . BE HAPPY NOW!! (now that song will be stuck in my head all day!)
Yeah, last night my family + Lexi went to the Fiddler's Gathering in Battle Ground, and I swear I saw Becca Hauck's dad there! Tyler was sitting w/ me and he saw him too and made a comment I can't remember, anyway to the point Tyler got me ice cream!!! Yay! Well, he shared his, 'cause I'd already had some, but I can't turn down good ice cream, yummy!

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger MEC said...

btw:
James, I agree!! (w/Jared)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home