Tuesday, August 01, 2006

POST PEOPLE!

I hate how no one posts during the summer. if that's you than BOO on you!! I still find time and im working 4 jobs! how do i do it? simple. One job (corn feild) i regularly work every morning-afternoon, then i come home, shower and tutor a girl in spanish for an hour than i may have to work at either smoothie king or american eagle or maybe neither since they dont schedule me that often, so i instead may mow the lawn, watch a movie, hang out with friends, read a good book or just generally enjoy my summer. Really im just busy enough with some free time and a lot of fun. i love it.

So today was my first offical time working at AE....... i folded clothes for 3 hours. It wasnt bad really. a little hot, but i dont mind getting paid to fold clothes. It was just kinda ironic, cuz i used to hate folding clothes. no i liked it at first when i was REALLY young but grew to hate it. I remember one particular time when Keilah was feeling generous (this doesnt happen often ;) ) she offered to let me play sick and she would fold the clothes. SO i climbed on the couch under the warm pile of freshly dried clothes and she folded them on top of me. :)

Keilah and I are having a blast at home together. Chick-flicks, cookie dough, rice krispy treats, chex mix, kettle corn mmmmmmm (that is when we're home). I think i sweated more water than actually fits in my body. I mowed the lawn and went for a really short run and the sweat dripped down off my face, into my eyes and my shirt was soaked. not just damp, it was pretty soaked, i think i could have rung out some sweat. yeh, and im a girl who doesnt normally sweat that much.

I cant wait till the rents return, though, so they can sign for my Mac which is waiting for me all alone at Fedex. sigh.
"im here without you baby,
but you're still with me in my dreams,
and tonight, its only you and me....." (in my heart)
-dedicated to my Macbook

I'm only a minor for 4 more days. guess i better kill someone now! ;)............

3 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Blogger kiwi said...

i totally don't remember that story of me folding the clothes while you played sick. haha.. yeah, this week's been fun! you are one super kewl little sis!

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger julio said...

guess she was making it up.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Nata said...

i posted! i posted! i posted! i posted! i posted! i posted! i posted! i posted!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home