Saturday, July 15, 2006

how strange......

STRANGE, WIERD and CRAZY. I actually have enjoyed working at the corn feild (so far) this summer. a fact that has absolutely nothing to do with my 25 cent raise. (woo hoo). I have no idea why. Last summer i remember riding my bike home from work the very last day feeling so free that i'd never have to work at FFR again (private corn breeding company). I mean honestly the job is not my top pick, to say the least..........hot, sticky, sweaty, pollen-y, itchy, and altogether not a me-job. But honestly i've not hated my self when i get up every morning. The people that i've been working with are great, the time flies. I get along with everyone. I dont know. I guess God knows what he's doing after all! (yeh figures!!) ANd no im not goint into corn breeding, i still want to run away with broadway but its a nice summer job as they come. And smoothie king is quite nice as well. I never thought i'd say this but im enjoying the month of july.

Oh and speaking of broadways i went to see Les Miserables Friday night. oh my. oh my. oh my. I can not even begin.......... with the exception of Fantine (who must have been pulled off of the street and told to 'sing' in the most horrible vibrato ever) every one else was incredible. Amazing. stunning. and i dont say this lightly. im picky with who's voices i like. oh man. Valjean has the most pure tones as clear as a mountain spring. And eponine made me cry. There is a trio between Marius and Cossette who are in love and Eponine who is in love with Marius, but he is only her friend. I cried and cried. Ok enough now, or i could go on forever.

im so tired. i love my hair short, i just better keep some gel in it always or i'll have a fro! its actually not as short as i thought it'd be. it sits on my shoulders and even a little longer. have a great day off of work for those of you like me for whom sunday is the only day off.

5 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger turza said...

shut up nish

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger turza said...

YAY for adrienne in the corn! i have a great crew! for the most part..... hope you're with me!
Yeh so no picture for now, because im sweaty, sun-burn and gross looking.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Nata said...

i got a 35 cent raise! double woot!

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger kiwi said...

i'm soooo glad that we were able to see Les Miserables last friday night! Valjean was amazing!!! i loved his voice! i'm glad you're having fun at work. do you still eat the raw sweet corn? crazy girl! ( :

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger turza said...

books!!! free!!!!!! yay! i dont care as long as i cann read them!

yes keilah i had 2 ears of raw sweet corn today (delicious)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home