Tuesday, August 15, 2006

BGR rocks!




BGR (boiler Gold rush) has been so much fun. i was a little skeptical considering that im only taking 2 classes at Purdue and not even living in the dorms (it seemed a little pointless). But there are plenty of OC (off campus) peeps and here are pictures of the ones in my group. i've met so many cool people and has such fun times. it really is a small world. I've met so many people who are related to ones i know, or went to school with them etc. .
Granted i've also been working this week, and i spent last night with BGR's but i was handing out hundreds of smoothie samples with Jason under Smoothie King's tent. I was surprised anyone recognized me hidden under my hat with a very large t-shirt on.
I've decided that I like my name. Sure i get that look like "what's that again" every time i introduce myself. And sure I have to repeat it like 3 times, but really once a person gets it they dont forget it. (i mean how many tirzah's do you know?) so really my life isnt so bad after all. :)
Im so ready to start school though. if your in school or will be, im jealous. really really jealous. i do like school alot (and im not just saying it) i like the busyness (not that my life isnt busy) but it just feels like im not going anywhere, where as when im studying i have a goal to go toward, instead of a pay day to look forward to. oh well. it'll come soon enough. and i am excited about peru, it just feels so far away.
Luv y'all bunchies. i prob wont see anyone before they leave for college so au revoir. (sigh)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home