Friday, September 28, 2007

age

Why is it that with some people you take one look at them and immediately know what they're going to look like as on old person? not because these people are particularly ugly, often they are very cute, but you look at them and picture that girl as the sweet little old lady, or that guy as the kind old grandpa who loves his grandkids. And with some people you look at them and have no idea what they'll look like old. these are some of the random thoughts that swim around my head in a day. yourwelcome.

when i get old, if Jesus doesnt return before that time (which would more than fine with me too!) i want to be the kind of "old person" that people come to for advice. I pray that as i live my life i will set a good example for those who come after me. That following God throughout one's life WILL be hard, will be difficult, i know there will be tears of frustration, sorrow and pure pain. I know that i will fail God at times, but i pray when all is said and done, I will have lived my life for God's glory.

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Jonathan Haynie said...

Wow, you've got some deep thoughts here. Good stuff. Made me use my thinker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home